Tuesday, June 23, 2009

On hold, for now........

A small entry to note that further development of my Emu Bay modelling is on hold for now while I tackle my next modelling challenge - early last year I commenced modelling VR Broad Gauge in the 1920's/30's in Inner East Melbourne (you can follow progress of this here: http://victorianrailways.blogspot.com/). In the absence of an Emu Bay layout I photographed some of the rollingstock on the Cudgewa branch - hopefully the incorrect gauge is'nt too obvious!

2 comments:

FlyboyPete said...

Hey, Andrew. You've got some good models there. I grew up looking over my back fence at the EBR, now you've got me dreaming again!

Andrew Collier said...

Hey Pete, thanks - you're lucky, I can just see trains going over the Harbour Bridge, but it's not the same. Good luck with EBR considerations, it's a fascinating line/operation. Cheers, Andrew